Net-Trol Wood Cleaner
All Prices Include VAT.
Net-Trol Wood Cleaner & Colour Restorer
This is the ideal option for cleaning and restoring colour to your range of fence panels, gates and timber furniture as can be seen below;
- Net-Trol will Lighten & restore colour to all greyed, faded and weathered wood without any risk of bleaching
- Completely Safe – Net-Trol is completely harmless to your garden, ie - grass, plants and shrubs etc
- Will clean and rejuvenate, plastic, gel coat, stone and cement
- Fast-acting – Net-Trol will restore your wood to its natural colour in approximately 15 minutes
- Net-Trol can also be used as a neutraliser after using Dilunett, Aquanett or other strippers
Net-Trol Wood Cleaner & Restorer
Net-Trol is an incredibly powerful wood cleaner and colour restorer that once applied will restore the colour of your wood to it's former glory without the risk of damaging any of the woods fibres.
This product will remove negatives such as surface and ground dirt leaving the wood looking bright and vibrant and given the fast-acting nature of Net-Trol, you can expect amazing results in approximately 15 minutes.
The Benefits Of Using Net-Trol
Net-Trol is safe to use on all exterior wood types. Net-Trol can remove stubborn stains caused by tannin bleed and will remove all traces of weathering caused by mildew, pollution and UV rays.
It will also neutralise wood surfaces which have been stripped leaving the wood surface ready to apply your chosen finish.
Net-Trol can also used to restore faded plastics dulled by weathering and UV rays as well as remove rust stains and clean discoloured stone and cement.
Net-Trol is biodegradable and does not contain solvents or bleach. It’s not harmful to plants and shrubs so it’s safe to use in the garden!
Ideal Uses For Net-Trol Wood Cleaner
- Reviving neglected fence panels
- Cleaning greyed wooden garden furniture
- Restoring the colour of decking and cladding
- Brightening faded plastic guttering
- Removing rust stains from cement and brickwork
- Cleaning discoloured paving slabs and driveways
- Removing stains caused by tannin bleed